HOT JOB: F5/NetApp Solution

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 1 +Month

*We need a technical resource that can perform a data migration from the
F5/NetApp solution to the EMC Isilon solution.*

The resource would be responsible for planning, executing & validating  the
migration of 46 filesystems (approx.. 80tb of data) from F5 to Isilon.

I suspect this will be utilizing a non-vendor specific tool like ”robocopy”
and doing the necessary DNS changes in the customer environment.

Candidate will first interview with my team by phone or skype.

Client should be able to hire over the phone or skype since it is just a
month long position.

Travel required.

* *

*Thanks!*

Regards,

*Farhan Khan*

*Vertex Consulting Inc.*

 935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D | Schaumburg, IL-60173

Office: 847-270-7930 | Fax: 847-770-4848

far...@vertexg.com  | www.vertexg.com

* *

*[image: :grin] **Yahoo IM     :
**farhanver...@yahoo.com*<farhanver...@yahoo.com>