*Location: Boston , MA
Duration: 12+ months
Subject Matter Expert-
• Expert in the specific LOS / Infra Groups (Studio Support, PC
Provisioning, Hardware Breakfix/Mobility/Ipad Trainings etc)
• Leveraging prerequisite technical experience training/certifications,
and judgement, acts as a Point of Contact for the local Deskside Support
Engineer for escalated / unresolved / complicated LOS / Infra Group issues.
Define and maintain technical SOP's and act as the Deskside Support
Engineer sign off SPOC for any Project Deployments impacting a specific LOS
Quality Service Delivery:*
• Provides on-site service support, installation, configuration and
problem resolution in PC /Network environments.
• May serve on a national team to coordinate implementation of standard
technologies (A/V, Asset management, etc.) to serve as subject matter
expert in the local office for the technology directing other Field
Technicians to complete technology implementaiton
• Provides technical support to customers on operational or maintenance
aspects of system equipment and serves as customer contact on technical and
service related problems.
• Leveraging technical judgement and existing policy and procedures,
diagnoses and repairs mechanical, hardware, software and system failures,
while determing and developing processes or procedures for resolving
• Acts as the primary provider of technical support to desktop and
laptop computer users for hardware, OS, and application issues for all end
users including Executive Level customers.
• Monitors and updates Service Desk incident tracking tickets for
purposes of demonstrating compliance with issue response and resolution,
Service Level Agreements, logging daily activities and documenting
• Functions as primary point of contact and communication with customer
from assignment of ticket to successful resolution of issue, including
scheduling work and keeping customer aware of work status and solution
• Ability to effectively research issues encountered and effectively
• Ability to interact with resolver groups to diagnose and resolve
problems when possible.
• Ability to document process and procedures for self-help and for
informational troubleshooting for other resolver groups
• Participates in overall local office support team, substituting for
other groups as necessary.
• May perform asset management, network support, connectivity, telecom,
project management, procurement.
• Ability to troubleshoot, configure end user mobile devices i.e.: Smart
• Proficiency in the following areas - Networking, VPN, Wireless.
Customer Service, Ticketing system applications.
• Able to understand technical concepts and can develop ways to help
others learn. Ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions,
Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to quickly and proactively gain an understanding of the
client's business problems and deliver solutions and recommendations to
• Interpersonal: Excellent customer service, technical, organizational,
and communication skills -- in person and on the phone;
• Must be willing to work overtime as necessary for day-to-day
operations and occasional weekend or after-hours coverage. May be required
to carry cell phone, pager or blackberry.
• Commitment to professional growth; seeks opportunities for
development; looks for ways to share knowledge with others.
• Experience in PC support, remote communications, local area
• Windows XP, Windows 7 & 8 operating systems, software installation and
• Experience with Lotus Notes, MS Office , PC & Peripheral
Certifications such as A+, Network+, MCSE are helpful but not necessary
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609 897 9670 Extn 2183
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.