Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I’m currently looking for a *Oracle EBS Consultant*.I have listed the job
description below for  your review.please let me know if you have anyone
available,

*Job title  : Oracle EBS Consultant
Location : Torrance, CA
Duration : 6 month contract *
*
Required Skills:*
Expertise in Oracle EBS R11 Supply chain planning and preferably Advanced
Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) module
Done at least 2-3 Demantra implementations
Knows the table structure, integration aspects, and configurations of
Demantra
Has good understanding about ASCP module and how it works with Demantra
8+ years of experience in Oracle

*Mirza Muneeb*
IT Technical Recruiter
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.