Hi Partner,
I have ETL/Informatica Admin/ Developer position for your consultant, if
anyone is available please inform me ASAP.

*ETL Administrator*
Location: Carmel, IN
Duration: 6 months with possible extension

*Job Description:*

   - This position is for a hands-on technical Administrator / Engineer
   with significant practical experience and expertise.
   - This position is responsible for participation in production software
   deployments, upgrades, capacity planning, backup strategies, and
   software/hardware integration planning and execution.
   - This includes maintenance, enhancements, upgrades and tuning across
   multiple functional environments.
   - The candidate will also serve as level 1 and/or 2 support for
   incidents.
   - Candidate must be a self-starter.
   - Candidates must have ability to work on their own and as part of a
   team.
   - Candidate must be able to take ownership of tasks or issues, and
   follow through until completion.
   - Candidate must have the ability to look for improvements in the
   environment and propose those to candidate Team Lead and/or Management.
   - 5 to 7 Years of Informatica Experience (version 8.6.1 or later) as an
   Administrator or Experience Developer
   - Informatica 8.6.1 Performance Tuning
   - 2 to 3 Years of Oracle Database Experience
   - Good Knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems.
   - Strong background in UNIX/Linux shell scripting.
   - Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
   - Ability to work with others on a dynamic and fast-moving team
   Collaborate on Solutions and Share Knowledge
   - Adherence to already in place Processes and Procedure

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026