*Hi,*
*
* Good afternoon.*
*
*My name is Kiran Kumar and I'M an IT recruiter with "Reasonsourcetech". We
are seeking for Business Objects/Crystal Reports for Austin, TX. It's a
long term contract assignment and it's through one of my Implementation
partner. Could you please go through the below job description and please
send me your consultants updated resumes ASAP!!*

*Personal Attributes*

   - Creativity and strong attention to detail
   - Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines as necessary
   - Effective oral and written communication skills
   - Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact
   professionally with a diverse group of customers
   - Desire to learn new skills and improve

*WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS*

*            Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

5

Development of reports using Crystal Reports

5

Development and tuning of complex SQL scripts, store procedures and package
development in large scale database projects.

5

Oracle9i/10g/11g

3

Supporting application integration using SAP Business Objects SDK

3

Testing and implementation of standard and ad hoc reports

3

Oracle Stored Procedures

Degree or Equivalent

Bachelors or Associate degree in IT discipline. 10+ years in software
development desired. Equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered

*     *

*            Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

2

ETL (Datastage or SSIS)  design and implementation experience

* *
--
*Thanks&Regards,*

* Kiran Kumar,*