Hi Partner,
I have SAP Basis position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

*Role : SAP Basis for SAP PLM Implementation*
*Location : Columbus, OH
*Duration : 6+ months*

Project Description:
Client is implementing SAP PLM 7.02 Web UI including cFolders, DMS, TREX,
Recipe Development, and Business Objects to replace the use of Optiva as a
personal care design system. There currently 500 users worldwide. This is a
business critical initiative for the client and has an aggressive timeline.
Once the first phase is completed client anticipates additional phases
related to vendor collaboration. Resource will be working with both client
and other contractor personnel.
Position Description:
Resource will be a technical lead on the BASIS team but will be required to
perform all tactical work related to the project. Resource will report to
the client BASIS team lead for guidance on deliverable and to the client
project project manager for status and due dates.

Application / Skill Expertise Required:
• Strong communication skills with project management and project peers
from a manager level and below.
• Strong collaboration skills – able to work effectively with other client
teams and other contractors.
• Ensure installed components are appropriate give data volumes, number of
users, etc. Performance tune key modules as needed, especially relate to
database indexing, PLM 7.02 UI, and BCV (Business Context Viewer)
• Deliverables will need to be completed independently of technical
• Resource will be expected to attend weekly status meetings and
communicate progress
Skill Level:
• Resource will need to be an intermediate to senior resource - 5+ years
experience executing the role, has worked multiple projects in this role
and has worked at least one project from initiation through implementation.

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina