Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
you have any available resources
Role :Senior Android Developer
Location :New York City
Duration : Long term
Interview : phone and Skype.
· Design and develop native mobile applications for Android
· Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services
· Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to
build enterprise mobile solutions
· Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years experience developing applications software
· Excellent working knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java,
C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) - including 2+ years Java
· Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
· Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to
server side systems
· Good understanding of software development best practices
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git
· Must reference at least one application you developed that is
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
· Ability to be proactive, find solutions and meet deadlines
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.