*Please send your profiles to da...@addonusa.com*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN *
*Duration: 9-12 months*
Statement of Work:
The positions to be filled support the University’s Analytics and
and workflow management. The two positions will help with our ImageNow OS
migration from Solaris to Windows environment.
The successful candidate for this position will support and expand the
University’s existing environment as well as expanding our workflow tool
environment. This resource will be engaged for up to 6 months beginning as
soon as possible.
● Scripting within imaging and workflow products (similar to
● Write functional and technical designs
● Analysis capabilities, especially as they apply to workflow
● Effective presentations of solutions
● Planning and execution of testing
● Training capabilities
● Process mapping capabilities
● Ability to use analyzing skills, especially when writing
functional/technical designs or trouble shooting.
● Organizational skills
● Process mapping skills
● Document management tool skills
● Computer programming skills
● Good communication skills including effective writing
● Experience writing Perl scripts in a Windows environment to replace
shell scripts in Solaris
● Experience with ImageNow 6.6
● Command line, Oracle Database, Windows Server, SQL development, and
MS Management Console
● Workflow Gen experience
● Experience working in a university environment
*Thanks & Regards,***
Technical Recruiter* ***
*Addon Technologies, Inc.*
*17197 N. Laurel Park Dr | Suite #513 | Livonia, MI 48152*
Email : da...@addonusa.com | Pho: 734.956.4737 Ext 164
Gtalk : davis.johnson203
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.