We are looking for *Informatica with Teradata Developer* for one of our
client at *Whippany NJ area*. Please let me know your interest.
*Informatica with Teradata Developer*
*Location: Whippany NJ area*
*Duration: 3-6 months +*
*Face to face interview REQUIRED*
· 7 + years of expert level Informatica ETL experience is required.
· Expertise in Informatica Power Center (9.x) is highly desired.
· Expertise in Informatica (9.x) suite of products like
PowerExhange, IDQ, IDE etc.
· *A minimum of 3 -4 years strong hands on experience in
Informatica development with Teradata platforms is required.*
· Expertise in developing high performance code using Informatica
ETL tool sets and Teradata load scripts/utilities.
· Develop ETL solution using the tool sets from Teradata and
Informatica to develop high performing ETL to processes with huge volume of
· Document the application development process following AIM
guidelines in preparing SOD,DDD, Unit test cases etc. is required.
· Develop and test ETL and ELT modules based on design
· Develop, test, deploy and maintain ETL workflows for multiple
data sources like flat files, XML, Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server.
· Plan, test, and deploy ETL mappings, and database code as part of
application build process across the enterprise.
· Review ETL workflows for performance and recommend for process
· Must also have a solid background in Informatica Transformations
like lookups, source qualifier, update strategy, router, sequence
generator, aggregator, rank, filter jointer, sorter, mapplets, and other
latest transformations like web services, Java etc.
· Expertise in ETL performance tuning is required.
· Extremely strong Teradata SQL skills.
· Physical data modeling experience in Teradata.
· Strong knowledge and current experience in Teradata query tuning,
explain plans and performance triage/troubleshooting.
· In depth and current knowledge of Teradata data distribution
techniques and their applicability and usage.
· Strong knowledge and recent experience in designing and
implementing Teradata focused Primary Partitioning Indexes, Join Indexes,
and other techniques for performance tuning.
· Good understanding of Teradata parallel architecture and its
· Experience using load Teradata utilities (stand alone as well as
· Exposure to OLAP, OLTP, Data warehouse, Data mart development,
Fact and Dimensional Data base designs.
· Strong understanding of fundamentals in dimensional Modeling
(Star schema, Snowflake schema, Type 1/2/3 SCD’s).
· Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and AIM
· Coordinate between different business groups and Technical groups
throughout HIT & other business units. Work within different IT teams to
follow the full lifecycle development process working with PMO, BA, QMO,
and Technical Services teams.
· Ensure established ETL standards are followed. Strong problem
diagnosis skills in developing ETL solution and Reusable Components
· Provide day-to-day support for operational data needs.
· Oversees offshore development team to oversee requirements and
· Working experience in UNIX shell environment. Scripting knowledge
is a plus.
· Knowledge in Trillium is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.