*This is Sudheer from SAGE IT INC.*
*Hope you are doing great. Please send me your updated resume if you’re
interested for this position.*
*Role : Software Engineer (Android /* *Mobile phone**)*
*Work Location : **San Mateo, CA*
*Duration : 6-12 Months*
This is an excellent opportunity for the selected candidate to work on
cutting-edge technology related to Mobile VoIP (mVoiP). Candidate will be
involved in development and also doing Unit testing.
*Key qualifying skills:*
· Development and debug experience in Android Telephony Framework
and Radio Interface Layer (RIL).
· Programming languages experience with Java and C.
· Design, documentation and implementation of cellular / wireless
modem platform software features for US wireless carriers and market as per
the carrier requirement and industry standard / specification, including
CDMA, GSM/GPRS, UMTS and LTE
· Collaboration with verification engineers in defining / designing
software verification test cases and plans and following up on test results
to close the issues
· Development and debug experience on Mobile phone with USIM,
ISIM, CSIM support.
· Understanding in 3GPP specifications, and development and debug
experience with TS 31.102, 31.103, TS 31.111 and related standard.
· Understanding in 3GPP2 specifications and development and debug
experience with C.S0065 and related standard.
Understanding of SIMalliance open API and Secure Element architecture.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sage IT Inc | www.sageitinc.com |
3011 Internet Blvd. Suite 110 Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: 972-996-0650 Ex 327
E-Mail: *sudheer.d...@sageitinc.net <sudheer.d...@sageitinc.net>*
G talk: *sudheer.itrecruiter...@gmail.com
Ymail: *sudheer_sag...@yahoo.com <sudheer_sag...@yahoo.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.