Hope you are doing good today, I have a below position. Let me know if you
have any candidate available for this one.
*Position ::* *Sr.* *ETL Developer*
*Location:: Detroit, MI*
*Position Description:: *
The BI Application Developer Senior has the overall responsibility for
assessing requirements and defining the strategy, technical architecture,
implementation plan and delivery of data warehouse projects.
The BI Application Developer Senior must have prior experience leading
successful data warehousing implementations as well as broad background and
experience with IT application development. This individual is responsible
for establishing the long term strategy and technical architecture as well
as the short term scope for a multi-phased data warehouse effort. This
person must have strong professional consulting skills and the ability to
communicate well at all levels of the organization.
*TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES: *
· Informatica 8.x and above
· Oracle 10g and above
· Unix Shell Scripting (AIX, Linux)
· Scheduling Tools (Tivoli, Autosys, Ctrl-M)
· Deliver a project scope that directly supports the key business
· Provide hands on technical leadership
· Lead technical requirements, technical and data architectures for
the data warehouse projects
· Direct the discovery process
· Provide knowledge guidance to Business Analysts and ETL
· Lead the design and develop the ETL process, including data
quality and testing
· Ensure compliance of meta data standards for the data warehouse
· Provide subject matter expertise and knowledge guidance to a team
of analysts and ETL specialists.
· Application Developer will need to provide subject matter
expertise in leading:
o Technical requirements definition
o Source system analysis
o Data Modeling of Target State in Data Warehouse
o High Level and Low Level Design
o Source to Target Mapping documentation
o Coding & Unit Testing
o QA Testing Support
*REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: *
· 5 years experience as ETL tech lead of teams using Informatica
and Oracle 10g to develop data warehousing projects
· 5 to 8 years experience with Informatica in a development role
· 8 to 10 years experience working in enterprise data warehousing
· Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts. Candidate
should be able to clearly communicate fundamental concepts during the
interview and demonstrate previous experience in all aspects.
· MUST HAVE strong SQL skills
· Experience in Business Intelligence reporting tools like Cognos
and Business Objects
· Experience in Oracle database programming using Partitioning,
Materialized View and OLAP
· Experience in tuning Oracle queries/processes and performance
· Experience in scheduling tools like Tivoli, Autosys
· Strong data modeling skills (normalized and multidimensional)
· Strong business and communication skills
· Knowledge of Health Care Insurance Payer Data Warehousing
*Work No. : 609-945-1171*
*e-mail ID: aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com <aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com>*
· *Source Infotech INC.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.