IT Resonance Inc. is an exclusive provider of ERP consulting services.
We are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. Below are further details on the position :
Email resumes with rate expectation.
Sr. Microstrategy Developer with SDK  (SDK expsosure is also good, but need to have this)'
Location : MA
Duration : 6 months +
Start : Immediate
  • Good understanding of MicroStrategy Web Architecture, SDK features for Web, Mobile and Visualizations as well as MicroStrategy Platform.
Email resumes to
Roopa Mohan
    630 352 0016 Phone
    630 428 3650 Fax