Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

I have below urgent requirement with one of our client. Please respond with
your resume in MS WORD format along with contact details, rate and visa
status to *pav...@compuga.com* <pav...@compuga.com>

*Sr. Developer technical – PS Finance.*

*Location               :               Dallas TX*

*Position Type    :               Contract*

Any Questions, Feel free to call me on my direct number *619-353-1695*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Pavann*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*[image: Inline image 2]*