*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*.Net Developer with Sharepoint Needed*

*Location         :           Indianapolis, IN*

*Rate                :           $50  *

*Interview        :           Phone to hire*

*Duration         :           12 months.*

*We are in need of an experienced .Net developer to do some enhancements to
a Central Monitoring Issues Capture toll that is in the RBM suite of work.

*Required Skills:*

·        Strong ASP.Net/MVC background /experience

·        C# .Net

·        SharePoint

·        InfoPath

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*