Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Position: EDI Analyst LeadLocation: Deerfield,ILDuration: 1
year+ContractStart Date: ASAP!!*

*someone with Lead exp*
*Must Haves:*
Sterling Integrator
Solid working knowledge of Sterling File Gateway
Good communication skills
ability to work on multiple tasks
Good team work and mentoring to bring team mates up to speed on HFG.
X12 maps to xml format
4.211 version (AI mapper)
Reconnect through AS2

Experience with Connect:Direct and/or Connect:Enterprise
Knowledge of Unix, Java and understanding of web based applications
BI experience
Experience with Yantra OMS system

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC