We are looking for *Systems Administrator (NAS) / Fileshare* for one of our
client at *York, MI*. Please let me know your interest.
*Systems Administrator (NAS) / Fileshare*
*Location: York, MI *
*Duration: 4-6+ Months*
*Role Description:* Support companywide *NAS/fileshare* solutions including
administration of new installations, environment capacity and security,
daily /weekly system checks, installation and maintenance of hardware/
software technologies to achieve business needs.
*Requirements/Must Have: *
· 5 years supporting enterprise systems from *NetApp and Hitachi* 3
years supporting enterprise *SAN switching from Brocade*.
· 3 years supporting and managing remote sites and resources (5
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
· 2 years in vendor management (3+ years preferred).
· 3 years supporting *SAN attached backup & recovery devices* (tape
· 2 years performing SAN storage replication (3 years preferred).
· 2 years of experience with various UNIX operating systems
required (3-5 years preferred).
· 2 years supporting project teams (internal / external) (3-5 years
· 24 x 7 on call support is required.
· 10% of time supporting weekend work and travel is required.
· Must be able to document environment and repeatable processes.
· 3 years documenting with Microsoft Visio.
*Skills & Qualifications: *
The candidate should be able to manage their time and assignments.
Thoroughness in following up on and completing tasks is imperative. The
candidate will be interacting with the rest of the Information Systems
team, receiving instructions and sharing information, but will also be in
contact with other client groups coordinating changes and understanding
requirements. Candidate must be able to communicate with multiple levels of
users in the organization with varying levels of technical capabilities.
Candidate must be able to share ideas and concepts with IS management and
have the ability to document ideas in the standard client A3 format.
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.