*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
job tittle: ETRM Implementation Senior Associate
Duration: 6 Months
Across industries, our clients are focused on improving business
performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and
extracting value from transactions. Our growing Products & Services
Industries practice provides management, technology and risk consulting
services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and
address their most complex business challenges. Products & Services
Industries includes multiple sectors: Automotive, Energy & Mining,
Entertainment, Media & Communications, Industrial Products / Manufacturing,
Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, and Utilities. Other sectors
supported by our team include Healthcare, Financial Services and Public
Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their
enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises
clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a
focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance,
and treasury management.
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success of how to lead or
facilitate relevant project management or client consultations in the areas
of Risk Management, specifically assessing the effectiveness of a client's
overall model risk management program, including:
- Security analysis and risk management principals,
- Security planning and compliance requirements,
- Continuity of operations planning, and/or
- Emergency response and recovery planning and operations.
- Effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate key model risks and offer
The following educational degrees obtained are preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in the following majors: Business Management or
- Graduate level degree, including Juris Doctor, Masters in Business
Administration, et al
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with implementing
process improvement solutions and analyzing financial and/or accounting
environment, leveraging PC applications including MS Office (Word, Excel,
Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes, where applicable, including:
- Obtaining, processing, and analyzing large data sets.
- Writing and delivering results to prospective clients or team members
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities identifying and addressing client
needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings;
communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements
including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project
economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities identifying and addressing as a team
leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team
while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of
team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and
keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 4
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required: Bachelor of Science or
Bachelor of Arts degree
This role will be supporting both functional and technical ETRM projects
focusing on process improvement, assessments and implementation of
solutions such as Allegro, Triplepoint, Endur and other similar tools.
Manager, Business Consulting - ETRM- Crude Oil Supply Chain Expert
Manager, Business Consulting – Crude Oil Supply Chain Expert
We are quite literally on the front line of the biggest issues facing the
global markets leaders today – investment banks, asset management firms,
wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory
agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries
requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and
passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a
recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for
today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that
fosters growth and leadership.
As Manager, Business Consulting - Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM)
at Client, you will play a leadership role in helping our clients to drive
innovative strategies to improve business performance and manage risk. You
will be a primary interface for our clients, structuring and planning
engagements, developing relationships, and managing delivery teams. Typical
engagements include roadmap planning, competitive edge analysis,
operational process improvement, vendor selection and change management.
• Manage tracks of work in accordance with projected timelines, budgets and
• Lead secondary research, data collection and market/competitor analysis.
• Lead customer/vendor analysis, and client interviews and workshops.
• Develop and present solutions and recommendations.
• Lead financial analysis and business case development, applying new
conceptual frameworks and analytical approaches.
• Actively participate in business development activities, creating strong
working relationships with clients.
• Be an active participant within a community that provides thought
leadership, project support artifacts and analytical concepts for use
within the practice.
• Crude Supply Chain Expert
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA or MS degree in related field preferred.
• Relevant work experience in a consulting firm or similar client-facing
• Industry experience in energy and/or commodities trading and risk
management technologies, operations and processes, as well as, delivering
full lifecycle systems implementation in energy trading environment.
• Experience in both physical and financial trading environments preferred.
• Experience defining the measurement, modeling, and reporting of risk.
• Very deep knowledge of front, mid, and back office processes and
functional design including credit management, physical market scheduling
and settlement, accounting and control.
• OpenLink, SolArc or other ETRM package experience required.
• Understanding of KPO (Knowledge Processing Outsourcing) solutions highly
• Proven track record of managing and growing complex client relationships.
• Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new,
• Experience leading process improvement, comparative analysis and change
management projects using a variety of formalized tools and methodologies
with an understanding of Six Sigma or Lean methodologies; creating new
tools and methodologies where gaps exist.
• Strong understanding of and ability to create financial models and
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong team leadership skills and experience mentoring and growing people.
• Very deep experience in planning multiple large projects, managing time,
resources, priorities and goal achievement.
• Openness to travel and work at client offices.
BAO Energy Trading & Risk Management Managing Consultant
Anywhere in US
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 2 years experience in ETRM project management
• At least 3 years experience in Oil & Gas commodities (physical,
• At least 2 years experience in system implementation of software such as
Openlink Endur, Allegro, TriplePoint and Sunguard, Credit systems
• At least 2 years experience in integration with ERPs (Oracle and SAP) and
Trading Reports & Analytics.
• Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (home on weekends-based on
• English: Fluent
• Master's Degree
• At least 3 years experience in ETRM project management
• At least 4 years experience in Oil & Gas commodities (physical,
• At least 3 years experience in system implementation of software such as
Openlink Endur, Allegro, TriplePoint and Sunguard, Credit systems
• At least 3 years experience in integration with ERPs (Oracle and SAP) and
Trading Reports & Analytics.
• Certified in Energy Trading & Risk Mgt.
I/S Specialist - Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM)
San Antonio, TX
Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join us and make
an impact on our business success.
On the Commercial Systems team, you will immediately join the Energy
Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) implementation project and participate
in all phases of the project life cycle, including long term support. As an
I/S Specialist at Valero, you will use your expertise in ETRM
configuration, along with your industry background, in a crucial project
role to design, configure test, implement, and provide long term support
for this mission critical solution.
Ideal candidates should posses the following qualifications:
• Exceptional communication skills and a strong desire to work with the
business and gain a deep understanding of business processes.
• Ability to thoroughly investigate existing business processes and
associated technical solutions, and the ability to design and recommend
improved or new processes and solutions.
• Deep knowledge of ETRM software--Triple Point Commodity XL (CXL)--is a
• Experience with SAP SD, MM and/or TSW functionality is a plus. • Ability
and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to other functional and
technical team members.
• Strong problem solving skills to identify root causes of existing issues
and then design and develop solutions for those issues.
• Experience providing front-line production support for operations related
• Highly motivated and energetic to provide solutions in a timely manner
and use superb communication skills to provide status updates to all
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Keywords: Business Analysis, Process Design, ETRM, Triple Point, Commodity
XL, CXL, SAP, SD, MM, TSW, IS-Oil, Trading, Risk Management, Order to Cash,
Procure to Pay, Software, Debugging
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field
The following are required:
• 5 years minimum of I/S experience required.
• Experience working on teams in resolving implementation or business
• Excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external
contacts as well as all levels of management.
• Business experience must include functional knowledge of trading, risk
management, and/or refining supply chain business processes.
• Demonstrate a positive service attitude, exercise good judgment, maintain
relationships internally and externally with vendors, display problem
solving skills, and possess a willingness and desire to learn and ask
questions in order to grow in scope of knowledge.
• Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office products, relational
databases, direct computing support activities including knowledge of
equipment, application software, or operating system software.
One or more of the following is preferred:
• 3 years minimum experience in ETRM configuration and integration with SAP
or other ERP and/or with various trading related internal and external
• Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business operations knowledge within the
Oil Industry a plus.
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.