We are looking for *Senior Data Modeler* for one of our client at *Parsippany,
NJ*. Please let me know your interest.
*Senior Data Modeler*
*Location: **Parsippany, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*In-person Interview required after telephonic*
Expertise in Enterprise Data Architecture and data modeling. Hands on
expertise with *ER Studio*. Knows ins and outs of *Operational Data Store
(ODS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and Data Mart/Dimensional Data Marts*
· Expertise in understanding, designing, developing Conceptual,
logical, and physical data models based on business requirements and use
· Expertise in data modeling, relational and dimensional modeling.
· Experience with Oracle/*Teradata*/Db2 PL-SQL, stored procedure,
· Experience with OLTP and OLAP database design.
· Experience in performance tuning of DB queries.
· Experience with high volume of transaction data.
· Solid experience in data architecture and modeling using industry
· Solid experience with Erwin , ER/Studio tools.
· Understanding of data integration architecture, ETL tools
preferably Informatica, and strategy
· Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills in depth experience in the analysis
process that underlies creation of a Logical Data Model
· Work experience with Teradata environment and Dimensional
Modeling are plus.
Understanding of the overall Software Development Life Cycle and different
· Ability to investigate complex business problems, develop
effective recommendations, negotiate and/or present solutions, and resolve
problems in a highly professional and tactful manner.
· Design conceptual, logical, and physical data models based on
business requirements and use cases.
· Generate, maintain, and deploy DDL to implement databases for
development and testing environments.
· Perform data analysis on the legacy and the future state systems.
· • Collaborate with the application developers, architects
Engineering, SMEs, DBAs, Data Governance, Data Quality teams on logical
and physical database design and implementations
· Perform data model design reviews and evaluations to ensure that
the Group standards and best practices are being adhered to and the
resulting physical databases meet project needs .
· Provide design artifacts and documentations
· Experience in managing metadata and supporting data governance
· Self-motivated, able to work independently and highly responsible
in maintaining time critical projects schedule
*Thanks & Regards*
*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*
D: 206-497-5925, 206-274-4684
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.