Hello,

Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.

I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*

*Need 2 Senior .Net Developer*

*Blue Bell, PA (need Locals or Nearby In-Person Interview)*

*1 Year*

*Rate $55/hr *

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens.*

*Strong technical aptitude for requirement analysis or interpretation
(doesn’t want a robot to come and code.  They should be thinking critically
on how and why they are doing things.  Don’t just check a requirement off
as done, if something doesn’t look right then he/she should catch it and
ask questions).*

*Must Have  8+ Years experience*

·         MVC experience:  -version 3.0 experience or higher required
(version 4 nice to have)

·         SQL / T-SQL Development: -Required  (running SQL 2008 R2, may
move to 2012 by year’s end)

·         .NET:  Advanced experience

·         ASP .NET

·         Web Forms (ASP .NET)

·         J Query

·         JavaScript

·         Server Controls

·         SQL (read, write and understand queries) THIS IS HUGE

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*