Hi,

Nice talking with you!!

Hope you are doing  good today, I have a below position. Let me know if you
have any candidate available for this one.

*Client:                 * *Allergan*

*Title:                     Sales Force developer*

*Location:              Orange County, CA*

*Duration:              6-12 plus months*

*Must 501 Certified*

*Top Three Skills:*

Force.com Development, Apex, Visual Force, Design/Development, Javascript
framework

*Job Description:*

Summary of Required Technical Skills and Experience:
Certified Salesforce Developer - Sales or Service Cloud
Certified Salesforce Admin (preferred)
Certified Advanced Developer/Admin (preferred)
Apex, Visual Force Development/Coding, Triggers, Custom Objects
Declarative Configuration experience
Integration - Salesforce API, SOAP/REST
Data Migration

*Who is the Internal/External Customer:*

*[image: http://rws.allegisgroup.com/RWS/images/callout_question.gif]*

Supports 14 different organizations - CRM, custom apps commensurate with
business processes of a pharmaceutical business.

*EVP:*

*[image: http://rws.allegisgroup.com/RWS/images/callout_question.gif]*

Long term contract for excellent resources. Join a financially healthy
global pharma and medical device company.

*Thanks & Regards, *Abhishek Upadhyay
Source Infotech Inc.
40 Brunswick Avenue, Suite # 200, Edison, NJ, 08817
Phone: *609-945-1171* <callto:609-945-1171>
EMAIL: *aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com* <aupadh...@sourceinfotech.com>
Gtalk: abhisheku788