Hi Partner,
I have Unix Systems Admin position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Position Title:

UNIX Systems Administrator

Location:

Georgetown, KY 40324

Duration:

12 months +

*WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS*

·       ***Strong verbal and written communications skills are required  -
will be interfacing with internal and external clients***

·       1-3 years’ experience with LINUX Redhat

·       1-3 years’ experience with AIX, HP-UX or Sun Solaris Operating
Systems

·       Strong knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and networking in general
(LAN/WAN)

·       Experience with UNIX to NT connectivity tools is beneficial

·       Experience with Veritas Volume Manager and Veritas Cluster Server

·       Experience with load balancing

·       Experience with HP MCService Guard is a plus

·       Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. Excel, Word) required

·       Experience with Visio is a plus

·       Experience with systems management tools (Tivoli/MC Service) is a
plus

·       Experience with NIM

·       Working knowledge with SAN connectivity is required

·       Working knowledge with expanding and shrinking volume groups is
required

·       24 x 7 on call support is required

·       Some weekend work and travel is required

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026