Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Data Reporting Analyst @ Quincy, MA.

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Data Reporting Analyst *

*Location : Quincy, MA *

*Duration : 7 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

 *Job Description: *

 The *Data Analyst* is a team member with experience in *healthcare data
analysis* who will become an expert on the *IBM Initiate product* to create
and maintain an *electronic Master Patient Index (eMPI).* The Data Analyst
will perform data cleansing, de-duplication and harmonization of data from
multiple systems, and will assist users with correcting and updating
duplicate and issue records.

-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or
equivalent work experience.

-At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in working with data quality,
metadata management, *master data management* (MDM) or data governance

-At least 5 years of experience in providing data analysis, identifying
data related business needs and providing practical and workable solutions.

-Experience with an industry recognized *Master Data Management software*
*suite* is required; *IBM Initiate* and *Inspector experience* is highly

-Awareness of the security, privacy and data quality requirements in
*healthcare* and *government*, including an understanding of
*HIPAA*requirements regarding
*PHI* and *PII*.

-Knowledge of *Health* and *Human* *Services (HHS)* industry and its key
business processes

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 **Refer a candidate to us and get an iPad**

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi Boda*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | *www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the