Location: Greenville, SC
o Citizen or Green Card (no H1B)
o Lead and Sr. level experience
Sr. JAVA Developer - Lead
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information
Systems, or a related field.
• Must have at least 9 years of directly related experience.
• Direct Experience with the following language/methodology:
• Java/J2EE (JMS, JAXB, JDBC, JNDI, JPA), Oracle
• Strong knowledge in EJBs/JPA
• Strong knowledge of JSF(primefaces)
• JSP & Servlet development
• Strong knowledge on WAS(newer versions preferred)
• Java Script recommended
• Object Oriented Development
• XML, XML Schema, XSLT
• Experience in writing stored procedures, triggers is desired
• Experience in writing technical specifications recommended
• Experience creating SDLC artifacts using UML 2.x
• Experience with SOA, ESB, Web Services, WSDL, XML, REST
• Experience in Object-oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard
modeling techniques, design patterns and UML
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong relationship building skills.
203 Elden Street
Herdon VA 20170
*The best way to reach me*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.