*Business Analyst with Brokerage (Locals )*
*Location*: Jersey City,NJ
*Interview Process*-Initial Phone Screen- and then an on-site
interview-Candidate MUST be able to come onsite and meet with the client.
*Industry*: Financial Services
*Contract Length*-Initially 9-12 months
*Position description-detailing the required skills as well as an overview
of the duties of the position.*
Business Analysts: Identify opportunities for enhancing business operations
through process and technology improvements and redesign.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Interviewing users, creating process maps and using other means
to identify and document root causes of inefficiencies / areas of
opportunity. (Defining the problem)
· Defines the requirements planning process for each endeavor.
· Elicit, analyzes and validates and documents business,
organizational, and/or operational requirements and use cases for new
processes or application features.
· Produces business requirements documentation.
*Additional Experience that *
· Business Analysis experience
· Financial Services/Brokerage Experience
· Excellent communications skills both Written and oral
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Team player
*VST Consulting inc* *Certified Minority Business
*l* <http://www.inc.com/inc5000/2009/index.html>* Company 2008/2009.*
*Ranked #24in NJ Finest for 2008*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.