Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
We received a note today from 3M requesting to see candidates for this
position. They have been unable to fill the role as it is very unique but
they want to see candidates and get someone started asap.
The role is unique in that candidate must have experience at State Level
(ex: DMV, Tolling, or Parking preferred) and also must be willing to travel
100% (at times 80% depending on where they are at in the project.)
Req. # 21695-1
Location: Maplewood, MN or Austin, TX
Duration: 6 Months
This is a new PM position that will lead the Montana Project.
*Location: *The person hired for the position of Project Manager could be
located either in St. Paul, MN, Austin, TX or potentially near a project
location in the state of Montana. This position may include up to 100%
travel - based on where the new projects are located.
*Job Description:* Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and
knowledgeable to the position and provides best practicing sharing within
*Job Summary: *The person brought on board for the position of Project
Manager will be responsible for managing complex software implementation
projects as the primary client-facing project manager.
*Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:*
• Manage large (cross-business), timeline (multi-year), budgets ($10M+),
resources, deliverables and milestones on one or more projects
• Effectively manage issues, roadblocks and risks and escalate appropriately
• Facilitate and maintain effective cross-functional project operating
• Work closely with the Organizational Change and Business Relationship
Managers as well as the Delivery Team to support all governance processes
This role will be part of the Project/OCM Discipline Team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IS/IT, Management or
• 5 years experience in working with cross-functional teams
• 10-12 years project management experience
• Experience dealing with different entities at the state level (namely
DMV, parking, and/or tolling - with DMV being the most strongly preferred
• Project Management Certification- i.e. PMI, PMP, etc
• Change Management experience and certification
• Process Improvement, QM and/or Six Sigma experience and/or certification
• Experience working with governmental agencies and entities or other
• Experience managing multiple projects, stakeholders, budgets/resources,
timelines and deliverables
• Understands how to work in an matrixed environment cross-functionally
• Experience working with QM/TQ/Process Improvement environments
• Ability to solicit and clarify requirements and resolve discrepancies and
• Ability to influence without authority
• Ability to build teams and establish a teamwork environment
» Change Management
» Process Improvement
» Project Manager
» Six Sigma
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.