*Location : Deerfield IL *
*Duration : 6+ months **Mandatory Technical Skills:-*
• Experience in Build and Release management methodologies and Software
procedures in all aspects of SDLC.
• Extensively work experience with Version Control Systems like Perforce,
SVN (Subversion), Rational Clear Case and CVS.
• Worked as partial Administrator for Subversion.
• Experience with build tools Ant and Maven for writing build.xmls and
• Experience in integrating Unit Tests and Code Quality Analysis Tools like
JUnit, Cobertura, Clover, PMD, find bugs and check style.
• Experience in using Nexus and Art factory Repository Managers for ANT and
• Installed and administered Nexus Artifact Manager for Maven Builds.
• Installed, configured and administered CI tools Hudson and Jenkins for
• Experience in using ANTHILL PRO as ALM/CI Tool.
• Experience writing Shell and Perl scripts to automate the deployments.
• Experience using RPMs to effectively package the applications for product
• Experience in Configuring and deploying to Application servers Tomcat.
• Experience is using Web logic and Web sphere web servers for deployments.
• Experience with Oracle and MS SQL Server DB Tasks (DML, user management
• Managed environments DEV, SIT, QA, UAT and PROD for various releases and
designed instance strategies
*Tools *: ANT, MAVEN, HUDSON/JENKINS, ANTHILL PRO, BUILD FORGE
* Desirable Technical Skills :- *DevOps, Release Engineering, Cloud
infrastructure, Deployment Automation, Infrastructure as code, Product
Implementation and customizations, Data Transformations, Master Data
Management, Open Source Projects.
* Mandatory Functional Skills :-*
• Should have participated in the release cycle of the product which
involves environments like Development, QA and UAT.
• Wrote build.xml for applications using Ant.
• Developed and implemented Software Configuration Management strategies
for various applications according to the agile process.
• Managed the Subversion branching strategy for few applications by
creating Release branches, Development branches thus ensuring the integrity
• Installed and Administered Jenkins CI for ANT Builds.
• Implemented LDAP authentication for Jenkins.
• Experience in User Management for Jenkins CI.
• Worked in agile modeled software development life cycle.
• Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology, stakeholders to
identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the monthly releases.
• Developed build scripts using ANT as the build tool for the creation of
(WAR files) build artifacts.
• Involved in troubleshooting the automation of Installing and configuring
JAVA applications in the test and pre-production environments.
• Built and Deployed java source code into application servers in an Agile
continuous integration environment.
• Maintained the Shell and Perl scripts for the automation purposes.
• Deployed the archives like war files into the Tomcat Application Servers.
• Involved in editing the existing ANT build files in case of project
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of processes and
associated scripts/tools for automated build, testing and deployment of the
products to various developments.
• Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for build and deployment
of JAVA code.
• Used Remedy as deployment issue tracking tool.
* Total Experience Required :-*
Thanks and Regards
Phone:609 897 9670 Extn 2183
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08850
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.