*Please send the resume with rate and contact details to *
*Position: *MicroStrategyAnalyst - Business Intelligence Analyst
*Location: *Los Angeles(Down Town), CA
length: 6 month
local candidate only
*Role title: Business IntelligenceTools Analyst*
Role summary: Demonstrates an intermediate knowledge level in assigned area
and works under direction only as needed. Performs, analyzes and interprets
internal and external data that provides
decision support to the senior management of North American Distribution
(NAD) on business initiatives.Develops BI Tool capabilities using
enterprise analytical and reporting platform to automate distribution of
*Primary responsibilities/essential functions:*
• Develops self-service BI capabilities to automate the production and
delivery of reports and analyses in support of various departments and
business groups in achieving their business plans
• Works with business partners and *BI analysts* to identify
• Maps solution needs to available reporting tool set,developing
prototype solutions for review with business partners
• Develops report logic using MicroStrategy, Tableau andother tools
• Tests reports to ensure accuracy, and remediates defects
• Develops rollout plan in conjunction with businesspartners
• Annotates reports and capabilities to create clear datadefinitions
and guidelines for appropriate use of data
• Monitors utilization, supports user questions, and
createsenhancements to existing reports and capabilities in alignment with
• Applies analysis on business initiatives to various groupsacross NAD
• Uses statistical and analytical skills to produce analysesthat
support NAD in managing the business and making business decisions.
• Summarizes the analysis by organizing findings intoactionable
conclusions and recommendations.
• Tracks and measures the success and effectiveness ofvarious sales
campaigns and programs.
• Performs analysis on various facets of the business tohelp in the
• Provides quantitative analysis of industry, customer andmarket
conditions to identify opportunities and gaps.
• Stays abreast of key regulations and industry trends toensure
relevant and appropriate context
applied to analyses.
• Serves as subject matter expert on NAD’s data warehouseand use of
the Microstrategy tool
• Manipulates and extracts relevant information foranalytical purposes.
• Identifies and addresses data quality gaps.
• Defines data enhancements to support reporting andanalytical
capabilities brought forth by business partners
• Ensures that data is utilized effectively to answer keybusiness
questions and informs the business on an ongoing basis.
• Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skillsin areas of
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate and
develop/maintainrelationships within Client.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of *SQL* language, specifically
within the *Oracle database* platform
• Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of relationaldatabases.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of data mining and datamanipulation
skills and ability to apply
• them to work assignments.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of report and analysisdevelopment
skills in *MicroStrategy*and/or *Tableau*
GALLOP Resources, Inc
1220 N Market Street, Suite 806,
Wilmington, Delaware, 19801
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.