Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing good,
I have an urgent direct client requirement, please send me your
consultant’s updated resume if you are interested.
below is the complete JD for the requirement.

*Title        :- Business Analyst/Product Manager Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Location :- Woonsocket RI Experience:- 6+ yr*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

. Business Analysts/Product managers with backgrounds in *API/Web Services,
Product Management lifecycle*

*Roles and responsibility*

Sr. Business Analyst / Product Manager

*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*

Pharmacy and PBM domain Plus

Thanks & Regards

*Amit Kumar*

SysMind LLC

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ-08550

Ph: 609-897-9670 x 2155

Fax: 609-297-0794

Email: aku...@sysmind.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]

P *Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.*