*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : QA Tester (Manual)*
*Location : Libertivelle IL*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Interview : phone/F2F*
*Requirements : *The individual in this position plays a major role in the
analysis and development of project functional requirements, test plans and
test cases. The individual in this role will interact with system
developers, end users and all other groups involved in project development,
testing and test planning. Responsibilities include assisting in the
development of functional requirements, developing test strategies, writing
and executing test cases, tracking defects, test data creation and test
*Desired Skills *
* Develop test strategies, cases and scripts from functional and
* Plan, test and report the results of manual testing.
* Identify and document defects and interact with development staff
to isolate and resolve them.
* Proactively work with Networking and Server teams to resolve
* Follow departmental standards and guidelines.
* Develop technical documentation and make presentations to diverse
types of audiences (technical staff, users, management).
* B.S., B.A. in computer science, engineering or a related
* *At least five years of manual testing experience is required*
* At least three current years of experience writing *SQL queries*
* Web services testing experience required
* *ETL testing experience required*
* Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010
* Experience with an *Agile development approach*
* Experience with one or more databases (e.g., Oracle, Sybase, MS
* Strong past automotive receivable systems experience is desirable
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.