*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT – Software QA Engineer – SaltLake City, UT
(Rate: $50/hr.)*

*Title: Software Test Engineer*
*Location: Salt Lake City, UT*
*Duration: 8+ months*
*Bill Rate: $50/ hr. (Overtime allowed)*

FOCUS ON CANDIDATES WITH MORE OF A STRONG SOFTWARE BACKGROUND, He/she only
needs to be capable with technical writing.
The main focus of these positions is to support documentation (tech writing
skills) of the tests being created/performed. Candidates will execute
tests; however, this will be small precentage of the time.
They will need to understand Technical writing/C++/Linux, COSS - Commercial
Off shelf Software.

*Duties: *
Gather inputs with development engineers and write software verification
tests (software & documents) - Execute software verification tests for
above

*Required qualifications: *
1+ year experience writing technical software documents/manuals
2+ years’ experience with software development activities or equivalent
understanding

*Preferred qualifications: *
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
computer field
Experience with/understanding of implementing commercial off the shelf
software
Experience with medical-related software
Basic knowledge of Linux/high level programming language such as C/C++, Java

Thank you!

Mohammed Sajid
Team Lead
317-493-2097Direct
866.881.7769 Fax
mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com
http://www.bcforward.com
10 West Market Street, Suite 1300
Indianapolis, IN, 46204

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact
information and a method to be removed from my mailing list.  To be removed
from my mailing lists please click here to reply to
mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honored ASAP. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.