Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Java developer W/LiferayNashville TN 6-12 Months Contract*

*Immediate NOW.*

*Rate : 51/hr on CC2 MaXXXXXXXX*

6 months of LifeRay is also enough

2+ years working as a developer on a Liferay-based Portal
3+ years hands-on experience with Java
1+ years working on Web Services in an SOA / ESB environment
Experience with any of these is a plus:  GWT, Vaadin, YUI
B.S in a technical discipline.

Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: 203-652-1444*115