*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : .Net Developer *
*Location : Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration : 8 month*
*Interview : Phone/Skype*
*Qualifications / Requirements • *Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or
related program. (Master’s degree preferred.)
• 8+ years of software engineering experience.
• Experience programming Java not required but preferred
• Great technical and problem solving skills
• Knowledgeable in various software design patterns and be able to apply
appropriate design patterns to solve business/technical problems.
• .NET 3/.5/4.0 with WCF, WWF, and WPF
• Team player who works well across different streams (Product Management,
Developers, QA, Operation Team, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
*Primary Job Duties *• Senior-level research, design and development of
computer software systems.
• Analyses software requirements to determine feasibility of design within
time and cost constraints.
• Provides design recommendations and options, develops and integrates
programs per specifications.
• Provides assistance in researching and adopting new and emerging
technologies, evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be
included in projects.
• Participates in project planning sessions with clients and Business
Analysts to analyze requirements.
• Defines scope of multiple complex projects.
• Estimates effort required for own work, and checks and agrees other team
• Accountable for planning work assigned to their team, including work
breakdown, accurate estimate and identification of possible solution
• Accountable for tracking status of team's work and ensuring deliverables
are produced on agreed schedules. Responsible to communicate accurately the
status of ongoing work to stakeholders.
• Sets timeframes and schedules to meet business needs.
• Presents status updates for various projects to project management and
• Ensures self and team develop modules using disciplined processes,
adhering to industry standards and best practice guidelines.
• Works with vendors to understand technology and performs technical due
diligence on third party technology delivery.
• Identifies ways to achieve efficiencies and assists in process
• Provides technical guidance to team members.
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.