Hope you are doing great.
If you have any consultant with a matched profile with this requirement
then please send me resumes to my email id , or you can add me on the
Please add my Yahoo ID: chetan_ramy
Please add my GTalk ID: chetan.ramy
*Position: .Net Developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6+ month *
*Interview Mode: Phone then Face to Face*
· Degree in the field of computer science or information management
systems, or 5 years related work experience.
· Knowledge *of MVC design* patterns and frameworks; ability to
reverse engineer an existing application and identify design patterns being
· Experience with web services, databases and SQL
· Previously worked on enterprise projects involving complex
· Ability to read, debug scripts, *PHP/ASP/HTML/XML*
· Proven experience with technical requirements analysis, business
· Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Experience working with corporate/enterprise applications is a
plus, especially Accounting/Budgeting/HR/Marketing
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral
Chetan Singh Panwar
(Technical Resource Specialist)
[image: Description: Description: Description: logo_idctech2]
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
Work: 408-457-9381 Ext 4052
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.