*Hi*
*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Position                :               Oracle DBA*

*Location               :                Columbus, OH*

*Duration              :                6+ Months *

*Interview            :                Phone and Skype*

*Requirements :*

***APEX is no longer needed.  Candidates MUST be highly skilled in RAC***

***Candidates MUST have hands on experience troubleshooting RAC itself, not
just installation and configuration.  Will need experience fixing RAC
issues specificcaly***

Seeking to recruit an individual experienced in Oracle 11.x, RAC, Data
guard and Oracle APEX skills. The ideal candidate will possess a strong
working knowledge of Oracle and Oracle APEX. Our team installs, maintains
and administers mission-critical, leading-edge Oracle databases. The DBA
Team within Mortgage Bank is responsible for supporting new business
initiatives and projects, ensuring housekeeping and monitoring of all
database systems, providing 24x7 production support and processing
Enterprise Change Management business requests for various database
activities.
• Performs data modeling, logical and physical database design. Includes
maintenance of database dictionaries, monitoring of standards and
procedures.
• Responsible for data loading, security, capacity planning and backup and
recovery.
• Solid skills in database performance fine tuning and optimizing poorly
performing queries, stored procedures.
• Day-to-day 24x7 production operations (incident break/fix, change,
service requests, vulnerability management).
• Production patch/upgrade management.
• On-Call pager rotation.
• Customer support & communications.
• Providing first-class database support and administration;

*Regards,*

*kailash Negi*

*(Technical Recruiter) *

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CC955C.19DC7570]*

*| IDC Technologies | *

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 |  **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
|**www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

[image: Description: Untitled]
*YIM:-     kailash_ramyinfotech*

*Gtalk :-  kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  Raj
Kiran at  408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com

Disclaimer: