Hi Partner,
I have QA Lead position for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.

*Role : QA LEAD with Data warehouse & pharma client exp*
*Location : WESTON, MA*
*Duration : 3-6 months *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by F2F *
*Need only Local resources *

*Skills Required:*
Build and manage mainly the system and integration testing pieces - plan
and build out test scenarios, coordinate between different teams.

*Role Description:*
Spearhead creating the detailed test plans, test cases, testing
coordination from a timing and environment perspective, defect tracking,
etc. etc. Individual would drive all testing.

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina