Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr. C# Developer with WINFORM Exp @
Princeton, NJ. *

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : Sr. C# Developer with WINFORM Exp(Immediate Need) *

*Location : Princeton, NJ *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

 *Job Description: *

 Looking for a *Sr. C# Developer* with *ADVANCED experience* developing in
and on *WINFORM applications*.

 *Technical Skills *

-Advanced .NET (C#, ADO.NET)

-Advance understanding of WINFORM development using C#

-Advanced understanding of .NET Architecture

-Advanced understanding of Microsoft solution stack

-SQL Server (stored procedures, TSQL, schema design)

-An understanding and experience with *WCF* is a plus

-N-tier architecture and corresponding layered design

-Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design

-Adept at leveraging and implementing key code metrics (e.g., code coverage
and complexity analysis)

-Advanced understanding of software development lifecycle techniques

-Advanced understanding of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
and principles

-Adept at N-tier architecture: UI, business layers and data layers;
Distributed client and server platform development (core framework, service
and component development

-SOA concepts and development (directory, lookup, binding/enlistment
services, request/response, REST and SOAP protocols)

-Prior production support or maintenance experience

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *