Hope you’re doing wonderful.
We have an urgent requirement below, please have a look if you have any
consultant available please revert back to me with your consultant latest
Please send your resumes* @ (sai.ka...@tekishub.com
*Job Title: JD Edwards CNC Administration*
*Location : Rye, New York, USA*
*Duration : 6 to 12 month's*
· Leading the team in client discussions to understand business
problems and AS-IS processes.
· Responsible for conducting requirement workshops, identify High
Level Processes to arrive at Process documents and perform a Fit Gap
· Leading the team in analyzing the requirements by demonstrating
process knowledge, understanding the business and constraints in
implementation, viewing the solution from end to end process perspective to
deliver the TO-BE design flows.
· Guide and lead the team in configuring the application in line
with design documents and work with product vendors to resolve product
· Must have excellent Client Interfacing Skills
· Analyzing feasibility and impact of various Enhancements/Change
· Support internal/external audits
· Manage and handle multiple projects and its activities
· Maintain knowledge repository and analyze training needs.
· Build formal and informal customer relationships at the project
level, provide regular reports and value articulation to increase client
· Provide inputs to organization on Technology needs, Process
innovation and people engagement to contribute individual learning’s to the
*Skills – JDE CNC: *
· Should have a good knowledge of CNC Concepts and worked on
various versions of JDE (Xe, ERP 8.0, 8.9, 8.10, 811_SP1, 8.12, 9.0 and 9.1)
· Knowledge of Object Promotions, Package Build, Installation of
ESU/ASU, Applying Tools Releases in Multi Foundation environment,
Configuration Assistant and Change Assistant, Server Manager Administration
· Should have worked on OAS / WAS / Web Logic
· Knowledge of Oracle Database
· Knowledge of OS (Windows & Linux)
· Knowledge of Oracle JDE CDK ( Configuration Development Kit ) and
JDE Upgrade would be an added advantage
· Must be able to articulate and document Technical Specifications
· Strong analytical and decision making skills to work with
Knowledge of Oracle DB and Linux OS is preferable
Thanks & Regards
*TekisHub Consulting Services *
1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801
(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 204 (F) 617 830 0525
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.