Hi Partner,
I have BI Architect position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : BI Architect
Location: Erlanger, KY (Cincinnati area)
Duration: 6 months

   - *Role Description* : Creates and applies architectural principles and
   establishes technical and process standards across a wide variety of
   platforms, architects system designs (both stand-alone and integrated),
   drives configuration based on requirements and best practices.
   - *Desired Experience* : 10.00 yrs.
   - *General Description* : Create technical data design and solution
   architecture designs for enterprise wide solutions. Deliverables include
   Data Models, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, Gap Analysis, and Data Design
   documents. Strong familiarity with UML and Design Patterns is a must.
   Ability to create Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models according to
   Toyota North America standards. Research and documentation of data
   architecture related artifacts in the creation of both short term and long
   term solutions. Perform research and documentation that ensures Toyota
   North America design standards are being followed. This is not a
   development position, although some development work may be required. It is
   expected that the candidate has a strong BI and ETL development background
   and is able to create “proof of concept” scenarios and evaluate potential
   3rd party tools.
   - *Requirements/Must Have* : - Expertise with business intelligence
   foundational concepts (Data Modeling, Data Integration, ETL, BI tools,
   MDM). CA Erwin, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2 databases, Oracle BI, Hyperion and
   Informatica knowledge required - Expertise with ERP systems. Hyperion and
   PeopleSoft knowledge required - Expertise creating data models, data flow
   diagrams and system context diagrams. - Strong communication and
   documentation skills (verbal and written). - Expertise in the design of
   N-tier solutions, server and client side solution architecture. - Expertise
   with UML and Design Patterns.

*Skills & Qualification* : - Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. -
Creative thinking for providing innovative solutions. - Self Starter. This
person needs to be able to identify opportunities for value on their own. -
Experience with Microsoft products (Excel, Project, Visio, Power Point,
Word). - Experience in other technologies is a plus.

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina