Dear Partners/friends,

Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply me to sekhar@nulogic*solutions.com <http://solutions.com>*

Feel free to call me for further information…

*Job Title: PeopleSoft Project Manager*

*Location: Madison, WI.*

*Duration: 6- 12 Months*

*Skills Required:--*

*Administration - Project Management:--*

Project Management knowledge and skills applied to a PeopleSoft *

PeopleSoft System Sizing

PeopleSoft Technical Architecture Design *

PeopleSoft Configuration Manager

PeopleSoft Integration Broker

PeopleSoft Process Scheduler

PeopleSoft - PeopleTools Security

PeopleSoft- Query Security

*Peoplesoft:--*

Functional knowledge of Peoplesoft Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student
Records modules, *

*PeopleSoft Student Campus Solutions:--*

Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 upgrade from an earlier
version *

Experience with technical upgrade oversight in a PeopleSoft 9.0 Campus
Solutions Environment

--

Thanks & Regards,

Chandra Sekhar Reddy

*Nulogic Solutions, Inc*

Phone : 513-442-4873,

Email : *sek...@nulogicsolutions.com <sek...@nulogicsolutions.com>*

*YM: chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com <chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com>*

*G- talk: sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com <sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com>*

Website: www.nulogicsolutions.com

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CE1EC1.5E63C000]

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**