Please reply us to kgur...@sprucetech.com
Position: Sr. .NET Developer
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 7 months
Web Cam Interview a must
Tasks to be accomplished:
- Understand the inner workings of the DEP’s .Net Applications and
- Review and mentor the Transactional database design and
- Provide maintenance and support to over +80 applications.
- Review selected documentation of the system to become familiar with
the system requirements, functionality, and architecture.
- Profile and tune selected pieces of the system for better
maintainability and performance as necessary.
- Provide mentoring and assistance as required for the transfer of
knowledge to Commonwealth IT staff.
- Aid in production deployments of system components.
- Aid in troubleshooting system defects and performance issues.
- Provide weekly status updates to BIT project manager
5+ years of relevant experience Required 5 Years
4 yr degree or equivalent tech study or adv degree Required
Microsoft SQL Server Database (2012 and prior) Required
Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) Required 2
Microsoft Team Foundation Server Required 2 Years
SQL (SQL server-based) Required 2 Years
TransactSQL (T-SQL) Required 3 Years
Visual Basic.Net Required 2 Years
ASP.Net Required 2 Years
VBScript Required 2 Years
HTML5 (and prior) Required 2 Years
Microsoft Visual Studio Required 3 Years
Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Required 2 Years
Entity Relationship Modeling Required 2 Years
Project Mgmt/Project Lead experience Highly desired 3
Silverlight Desired 1 Years
Experience in Web Services Desired 2 Years
Strong Communication Skills Required
Thanks & Regards,
Spruce Technology Inc
1149 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite G, Clifton, NJ 07012
E mail: kgur...@sprucetech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.