*Position : SQL Developer*
*Location : San Diego, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Interview : Phone & Face-To-Face *
• At least 5 years in SQL Server development
• Experience with building/maintaining SSIS packages
• Experience with T-SQL
• Experience with ER/Studio or Erwin for data modeling
• Experience with at least MS SQL Server 2008
• Experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree
• Great written and verbal communication
*Day to Day :*
• This SQL Server Developer will be developing database system
solutions to support client business objectives by using data analysis and
modeling. They will be responsible for design, performance tuning and
troubleshooting for SQL Server Databases. This team provides data analysis
for client business solutions, so this candidate must have a strong
background with analysis and execution plans. We are looking for candidates
who have strong SSIS and T-SQL skills and have experience working with at
least MS SQL Server 2008.
*Thanks & Regards, Rohan Sinha*
* | IDC Technologies |1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Voice : 408-457-9399 Ext 2004 | ro...@idctechnologies.com
*YIM :- rohansinha4u Gtalk :- rohanusstaffing Linkedin:
In case I am not available please feel free to contact Raj Kiran at
P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.