*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable , then please
send me your updated resume to kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com
*Position : Jr. Datastage Developer*
*Location : Dallas TX*
*Duration : 4 months*
*Interview : Phone*
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and reverse engineer
DataStage jobs for internal functional areas.
Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, performs
coding, and tests/debugs programs. Prepares and obtains approval of system
and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development,
maintenance, and system standards.
Education: 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years of experience with IBM DataStage 8.7/QualityStage 8.7
* DataStage experience is an absolute must
* Knowledge of building jobs in Data Stage 8.7 based on requirements
* Reverse engineer jobs that have been already developed and document the
solution in detail
* Share and implement industry best practices for building solutions based
on Data Stage 8.7
* Evaluate jobs already developed and apply best practices to recommend any
design changes/optimization for the jobs
* Update jobs per design guidelines and promote them to production
* Monitor production jobs and resolve issues in a timely manner
* Support and mentor junior team members
* Identify areas of risk, evaluate controls, and make recommendations for
* Self driven individual with excellent communication skills and ability to
effectively manage concurrent tasks
*(Technical Recruiter) *
*| IDC Technologies | *
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Voice : 408-457-9399 ext
2092 | **kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com*<kailash.n...@idctechnologies.com>*
[image: Description: Untitled]
*Gtalk :- kailash.ramyinfotech*
In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager Raj
Kiran at 408-868-5134 /rajki...@idctechnologies.com
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.