Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position:JAVA Application Developer
Location:Albany, NY
Duration:6 mth+ contract (M)
Visa: US, GC, EAD or TN
Phone hire

Job Description
We are looking for a Java Developer for our Client in Albany, NY for a 6
Months of Contract who have a US, GC, EAD or TN client is not Accepting
H1's for this position!

Required Skills:
Application Developer-Web Services/SOA
Total 8 Years of IT Experience

Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616
 This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message