Hi Partner,

I have UI Engineer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : Sr UI Engineer,

Location : Foster city, CA or Austin, TX

Duration : 6+ months

The UI team is building a new generation of standards pattern library to
share with the rest of the UI Engineering organization. Our focus is to
build the global components once, share everywhere. The team member will be
responsible for working with design and building new standard components
for UI. We are looking for self-motivated rock star who will help us shape
the next generation of UI web standards. Be able to coordinate and manage
input from business and technology stakeholders across the

enterprise and be responsible for the design and execution of large-scale
technology initiatives. Team members must design and build highly
available, scalable, reliable and manageable systems.

Design and Build UI Standards

Integrate back-end systems.

Design components, develop code and test changes utilizing development best
practices such

as test-driven development, pair programming, peer review

Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, regression testing,
automated builds, and source control

Develop close working relationships with members of teams within the

Design technology solutions that are capable of integrating with a variety
of protocols (e.g.

Validate successful introduction of newly deployed products and feature
sets to the market.

Implement technical solution that will best prepare the company to meet
future business objectives

Engage in technical design of solution that is based on use cases and
business requirements

Complete proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies,
designs and solutions

Manage the creation of detail design and use case documents

Create implementation guidelines and educate development teams on usage

Engages dev leads and architects (both enterprise and domain) to ensure
that overall

Enterprise Architecture is inclusive of all stakeholder viewpoints and are
vetted to ensure that

artifacts supports, reflects, advances and integrates as intended.

5-8 years of experience in delivering enterprise-class, mission-critical,
commercial, and

scalable products

5+ years experience in development

Expert level knowledge of HTML/CSS

You should be able to develop the presentation tier for high traffic,
consumer facing applications, while thinking about site speed, user
experience, product strategy, and how can we improve what we are building.

Understand the core of how browsers render HTML for you to be able to
quickly pick up how to develop web applications on the mobile and tablet -
if you don't know already how.

Expert level knowledge of OO JavaScript

Experience with JSON and JavaScript frameworks are a plus.

Able to build large JavaScript application that takes into account site
speed, ajax calls, lazy loading, with deep knowledge of how the browser
calls assets.

Experience with solving AJAX bottlenecks and performance

• Experience with XML and at least one common web application scripting
language (PHP, ASP, JSP, etc). Ruby experience is a bonus.

• Knowledge of the latest design and development trends from tablet,
mobile, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript evolution, responsive design,
accessibility, site performance, progressive enhancement, semantic markup
and cross-browser development, etc.

Experience in behavior and test driven development with RSpec, Cucumber,

Demonstrable experience utilizing development best practices, including TDD
and Pair Programming

Demonstrated ability to solve complex software development/design issues
using clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines.

Proven problem solving skills and an ability to respond resourcefully to
new demands, priorities and challenges

Demonstrated ability to deliver with high quality and attention to detail

Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills with an
ability to influence and develop relationships with key partners

Experience in working in a cross functional organization with multiple

Proven ability to work in a team environment

Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required. MS or other related advanced degree

Qualification Rating

Programming Languages

Java * 5+ Yrs.

Programming Technologies