Dear Partners / Friends,

Here is an interesting requirement, if you have suitable consultant resumes
available, please send them across to me
*sek...@nulogicsolutions.com*<sek...@nulogicsolutions.com>

For any further information or needed details feel free to call me at
513-442-4873

*Client's requirement is a bit urgent one so please respond before this
closes out.*

*Title: .Net Developer*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Madison, WI *

*Requirement*:

·                     Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.

·                     5 years of Object Oriented software development
using.NET and C#.

·                     Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
(OOP) and computer science foundations.

·                     Working knowledge of MS SQL Server (2005 and above).

·                     Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0/4.5 Framework,
including Visual Studio 2010 and above.

·                     Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is
necessary.

·                     Ability to demonstrate superior coding habits and
skills.

·                     Excellent knowledge of .NET and C#.

·                     Excellent problem solver.

Chandra Sekhar Reddy

*Nulogic Solutions, Inc*

Phone : 513-442-4873,

Email : *sek...@nulogicsolutions.com <sek...@nulogicsolutions.com>*

*YM: chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com <chandrashaker1...@yahooo.com>*

*G- talk: sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com <sekhar2recrui...@gmail.com>*

Website: www.nulogicsolutions.com

[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CE1EC1.5E63C000]

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**