*DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT – Business Analyst/Architect – Bloomington, IL

*Job Title: Business Analyst/Architect*
*Location: Bloomington, IL*
*Duration: Long Term*

*Digital architect:*
Provides architectural look at all digital components by DC or by line of
Acts as the SPOC for line or DC and make sure all efforts are consistent;
Works with other architects to ensure consistent direction;
Has overarching view of all efforts
Needs strong digital background, experience, design
Needs Senior (7+) years of experience to be effective.
Serves as steward and subject matter expert for the Digital Experience
Standards, ensures digital standards and style guides are applied to
Digital artifacts, and serves as a consulting resource for Digital Business
Managers and Digital Project Leads.

Consults on creation of Digital artifacts, including providing feedback to
ensure Digital Architecture standards and style guides are applied.
Informed on the progress of Digital artifacts.
Reviews and provides feedback on the Usability Test Plan developed by the
CEM Team.
Attends Checkpoint Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, as requested, to
help address questions regarding adherence to Digital Architecture
standards being applied to deliverable(s) designed to achieve specific
Ensures appropriate people are included in meetings, such as the Digital
Project Lead, UI team representatives, and keeps the Digital PM informed of
progress and activities.
Helps with issue resolution, as needed, in the early life support of an
implemented solution.
Works with Project Manager when Digital Standard exceptions need to be
Suggests Digital artifact exceptions when an artifact type is not needed
for a given project.

Thank you!

Mohammed Sajid
Team Lead
866.881.7769 Fax
10 West Market Street, Suite 1300
Indianapolis, IN, 46204

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as I have include contact
information and a method to be removed from my mailing list.  To be removed
from my mailing lists please click here to reply to
mohammed.sa...@bcforward.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. All removal
requests will be honored ASAP. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience