Hi All
Hope you all doing great!!!

My Name is Nelson Coleman (Lead Technical Recruiter) from Seven Hills
Software Technologies Inc. I am wondering if your Consultant is available
for the below position, if so please respond me your Consultant most
updated resume and the best contact number to reach him ASAP .  If you are
interested, please Do Send me if you have the Consultant for my below
position ASAP at (nelso...@shstinc.com) or 412-450-1316 Ext : 101. Thank
you and here is the position.

*Role: Linux Engineer AdminLocation: Jersey City NJDuration: 12+
MonthsRESPONSIBILITIES & Required Skills:*
Must have Banking or Brokerage experience.
Must have 8 plus years of experience with Linux operating systems
Must have last 3 years of experience engineering low-latency solutions in a
trading environment
Must have excellent communication skills and be customer focused
Strong troubleshooting skills in a high pressure environment working with
network, security and development teams
Strong understanding of IP protocol, multicast and other network concepts
Strong understanding of enterprise level Linux security & implementation
Experience in server performance tuning (kernel, memory, network)
Experience with analyzing server core dumps
Experience with client/server services like NIS, NFS, X …
Experience supporting, configuration and troubleshooting applications using
middleware messaging such as TIBCO/RV
Experience troubleshooting Java server applications
Experience with large storage systems like NetApp, EMC, HP …
Shell and Perl scripting and/or C or C++
Understanding of storage principles in high performance environment (RAID,
file systems, Solid State Disk, 10 Gb, Infiniband etc.)
Knowledge of Oracle and Sybase performance tuning principles

 Very Truly,
*Nelson Coleman* | Lead Technical Recruiter
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
Carnegie Office Park, Building Six
800 N. Bell Avenue, Suite # 255 ,Carnegie, PA 15106
Email: nelso...@shstinc.com
*Linked In:* www.linkedin.com/pub/nelson-coleman/39/713/945/
Office: (412) 450 1316 Ext : 101; Fax: 877-745-4811
Visit us at: www.shstinc.com