Please send resume only to *ah...@maccadin.com* <ah...@maccadin.com>
******Please do not change the subject and I will not consider any resume
without contact details and rate*********
*For Below Requirement*
*Title: Master Scheduler *
*Location: Baltimore, MD *
*Duration: 12+ months*
· Creating and base-lining the SPS Project integrated master
schedule for a multi-phase, parallel task, complex project that requires
all Work Effort be 80 hours or less.
· Leveling resources in the SPS Project integrated master schedule.
· Managing and maintaining the SPS Project integrated project
master schedule on a day-to-day basis.
· Publishing an updated master schedule at the end of each work
· Establishing a process and procedures to identify and distribute
weekly task lists for project team members and subsequently collect and
incorporate status updates in a timely manner to meet weekly publishing
· Produce and deliver schedule analysis reports on both a regular
and adhoc basis to include but not limited to: resource allocation; past
due tasks; overall schedule variance, task variance and resource variance
· Working with team leads to understand master schedule revisions
and updates and then working independently to trans
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Specialized training in Microsoft Project. Please provide all
relevant certifications at time of resume submission.
· Specialized Experience:
· Must have ten (10) years of experience in creating, base-lining;
re-base-lining and managing integrated master schedules for software
projects applying industry standard SDLC methodologies.
· Must have two (2) years of experience in extensive MS Project
reporting using MS tools or macros or any other ways for all project
reporting levels from team to executive management level.
RFP Section # 184.108.40.206 – Master Scheduler
This position requires the ability to recommend and influence best practice
solutions for the SPS PMO needs. This position will perform duties as
assigned by the Program/Project Manager that will generally include, but
are not limited to the following:
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to multi-task effectively and work within given time
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
· Ability to bring new and innovative ideas to the team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· SaaS Cloud HCM Implementation experience is desired.
Thanks & Regards,
*Maccadin Inc* <http://www.maccadin.com/>
[image: logo-maccadin_02] <http://www.maccadin.com/>830 Stewart Drive,
Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA
Board No. 408-372-6280
Email: *ah...@maccadin.com* <ah...@maccadin.com>
[image: image001.png]: xulfi1986 [image: yahoo-messenger.png] :
For more open jobs visit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.