Hi Partner,
I have Java position for your consultant, if anyone is available please
inform me ASAP.

Role : Java Developer
Location : Cincinnati, OH
Duration : 12+ months

1.       *Java, JSP/Servlets, Liferay Portlets, Tomcat, JBoss, SQL and XML.
Soap, WSDL, data services, JUnit testing and Cucumber tests using
Ruby/Selenium. Use of Vaadin and CSS in UI; Gradle and Ants for deployment
and Git for repository.*

*Strong Conceptual Understanding of OOP and OOD in eight years of
programming experience using Java, .NET and Web Development.*

2.
\--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026