Please reply on:: *
<> or **

Hope you are doing well.

I have below urgent position open with one of my direct clients in CA.
Please have a look over the detail and let me know if you would be
interested in this opportunity.

*Job Title               : Java Developer with Liferay*

*Location               : San Jose, CA*

*Duration              : 12 Months*

•          Experience in Liferay Development, including Architecture,
Development and Operations.

•          Overall 6-10 years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies.

•          Experience on Unix/Linux is a Must.

•          Experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate etc..

•         Experience in fast pace environment using agile methodologies

Thanks and Regards

Ed Mathews

* <>*

*Gtalk: <>*

** <>

*Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.*